Thursday, March 3, 2011

More from the storm





The damage is not bad and yes, everyone is alright. I have a small amount of wood to cut up, but thats what weekends in the spring are for, right? I also have a motivator... SPRING TURKEY is only 6 weeks away. Heather called her mother, just to tell her a bad storm had hit and the power was flickering, then hung up saying "call ya later", then left her hanging all day with no word hahaha. Way to terrify your mother Heather! The insurance adjuster has already been here and he actually found more damage than I thought there was in the first place on the roof. OUCH! Anyway, I guess I will get a new roof before they drop my coverage. Gotta love that insurance thing.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm glad you are all safe. Hope those kinds of storms don't come often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing- I'm so glad everyone is allright!!! Houses can be replaced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! That must've been the same storm we got a few days later! It was a mess here too! So thankful that the girls and you are all safe, and that Heather's mom finally got to breathe a sigh of relief!

    ReplyDelete