Thursday, May 5, 2011

Diamonds and Tractors

So this is it folks, another beginning, country style.

No staring, this is private time.


Heather talked our photographer into coming all the way to Vinton County to do an "engagement shoot" (or maybe it was my money that paid her). Anyway, she did a nice job of making our spring mud pit look pretty attractive.


Does she make me look old or do I make her look young? She says I just look experienced..... I say arthritic and wrinkled hahaha.







4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Arlen! Congratulations again...so happy for you two (five!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes you look complete.
    You're a good looking couple, I love the photos. I think of you all lots and wish you all the best for the big day, and years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the private moment. All the pictures are really nice. I am very happy for all of you. You make a really nice family.

    ReplyDelete