Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dixie Lou...Welcome to the family!

Christmas came early for me! Arlen came home one night with a new member for our family, a bull mastiff whom we now know as Dixie. She is very cute and cuddly, but we won't be able to pick her up for very much longer. This breed gets big! I'm a happy girl!
 Her first night at our house, sleeping in a water heater box in our room.
 Playing with Elena.
 I love her face!!
She's a typical puppy, so I can't complain. She usually lets me sleep all night, and in the morning is Arlen isn't home, I get to cuddle with her in bed :) Stay tuned for more pictures of her as she grows into a beast!

2 comments:

  1. yea - updates!! love all the pics, and a new puppy. cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo exciting!! We are just about to the "getting a pet" point:)

    ReplyDelete