Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New to this, so bear with.....

Welcome everyone, just a little something to keep everyone informed of whats going on here on Ramey Ridge. Everyone is wondering what we are going to do with ourselves since Jess died and I want y'all folks to know we are ok and getting on with life.

Coming soon: pictures of the cabin project back in the woods, Arlen's first garden, and the view from the front porch.

Go ahead, add me to your huge list of blogs you weird blogger people, thanks for coming.

6 comments:

  1. looks like a fairly normal day on the ridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add hillbilly to my blogroll! -one of those wierd blogger people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I guess if I'm gonna start lurkin' I better say "hello" and welcome to the world of blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be great to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I don't know who talked you into this, but I think it's a great idea. This weird blogger will stay tuned... and I'm glad I know what Ramey Ridge looks like now.

    ReplyDelete