Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday 6/22/10 Alone again, time to turn to the Man Toys


Well, dropped Bryan A. off in Columbus this morning and now I find myself alone in the house, which strangely enough doesn't happen that often. Time to catch up on chores around here. First and foremost, the yard needs a serious mowing so I headed out to the boatyard and hopped on this old faithful beast. My kids don't know I have this yet, but Ryann is gonna be mowing on it before long. 1952 Ford 8N, 23 HP, and fully restored and operational. Its like driving around on a little piece of history. How many old man butts you think have sat on that baby? It's older than my dad, whew!

2 comments:

  1. This totally made me think of that song by Rodney Adkins . . . man on a tractor... something something something . . . I can't remember all of it. Anyhow . . . yup, I'm still random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Ry does love it as much as you. Looks like the kinda good thing you'd only find in Ohio :) (Well out east anyway)
    By the way the cabin looks awesome. Did ya manage to get the shingles on yet?

    ReplyDelete