Monday, January 3, 2011

A little Winter Wonderland action


Not that I am patriotic or anything, but I thought the flag picture was cool. "Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son" the Vinton County theme song by Josh Thompson.

Dad and I racing, me on the wheeler and him on the tractor. We filled my 4 acre front yard with as many donuts as it could hold. YEEHAW!

Mom and dad posing on the tractor. Now even mom can say she has been on a tractor. Didn't know that thing had a back seat....

Heather and Elena prepare for a lightning ride down the back hill. I really do have all the fun stuff you can handle right out here, no need to drive anywhere if it were all up to me.

And finally, dad playing pony for PJ while the photographer sharp shooter gets in for the action shot.

4 comments:

  1. You're right ...it doesn't have a backseat! Got my "squats" in for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlen and girls! Nice pictures, Hannah and I liked seeing the cat in the sharp shooter shot! We've been wondering how they are doing. Miss you, maybe we can catch up soon! Love, Dora
    P.S. Looks like you received a nice Christmas present(maybe we can meet her soon?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- what a beautiful place you all have there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winder Wonderland indeed! Love the flag photo and can hardly see the photographer sharp shooter...blends right in!

    ReplyDelete