Monday, January 3, 2011

My Christmas Present


Well, here was my gift from Santa. We finally got some photos together compliments of my mom, the trigger happy photographer.

We had a nice, but exhausting weekend with all the gifts and dinner and snow and logging (more to come on that) and mistletoe that my folks brought from Oregon haha. She learned to get over her bashfulness real quick around my family. Like father like son I guess.

Yeah, she really is that short (notice the high heels). But, knowing her family she comes by it very honestly.

And finally, here we all are, the girls are all smiles and I find myself drowning in the estrogen ocean, like usual. Happy holidays everybody!

4 comments:

  1. You had to make a "short" comment hahaha I had a great week with you and the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for each of you! What a great post of your year end. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures...glad Santa still delivers great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Arlen great to seem some pictures of your nice christmas time! Sure do miss the snow. Trying to talk some of our friends over here into a white christmas at your house one day! :) Love the family picture. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete