Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bowling

OK, so I haven't bowled in years, but we had a blast last Friday night at the lanes!




Even PJ got into it helping me roll this ball down the lane. Luckily we had bumpers! It took this ball about 3 minutes (no joke) to ease itself down the lane after she pushed it. Three games is a bit too much and we finally got out of there and went to try a new place to eat (which I never do, and this is why). HORRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!! A sign outside said "Thanks for 25 great years" For what? Not bulldozing the place? Worst food I've eaten sice my own version of quiche last summer. Back to what I know and am comfortable with I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious food story! I love these pictures of the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went bowling last Friday eve w/ Wes for the first time in my life, got my first strike ever, and he caught it (accidently) on the phone cam. Had fun though. Love that pic of you and PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! Justin is the same way. So often disappointed by trying new places. Geez guys it's just food! ;)
    I have a feeling Heather's cooking is much better...

    ReplyDelete