Thursday, February 17, 2011

SHE SAID YES

Well, I have taken the plunge and what a relief it brings to this weary heart to hear her say "YES!" Miss Ballestero has won my heart and it brings me great joy to tell you all we are planning a wedding in July. The girls are ecstatic and within just a few days our daily lives have been altered from day in and day out to what will happen next? She is already full swing into planning mode and I am just hanging on for the ride.

Oh and by the way, does anyone know how much diamonds cost nowadays????? I think she was more surprised than me, but whew! Glad jewelry is not a habit of this young lady haha.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! From all of us (bry was looking over my shoulder when I pulled your blog up! we both had big grins on our faces!

    As for the "jewelry" he said he would only buy me diamonds once--so he got me a diamond engagement ring and a plain white-gold wedding band.--I wear them every day! :)
    Have fun planning the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs and grins and happy wishes to you both. a brand new white page - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're the 3rd couple I know that got engaged in the past week!! I s'pose it's the Valentine's Day thingy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Many happy days to you both. I think the next party is here, are you all interested in coming? I'll let you know when, probably April or May. Love, Shawn and Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy for each of you! How Very exciting! Building and Baking will bond a 5 some, in the boonies :) Hang on HILLBILLY, (smile) maybe she'll wanna get married in camo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Arlen and Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippeeee!!!! We're happy for you all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you! What a blessing marriage is! Sounds like the girls love Heather . . . she's a lucky lady, and Arlen, you are blessed to have so many beautiful ladies in your life.

    ReplyDelete