Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here she is


Well, I guess it's time to share with everybody else what's been on my mind lately. I'd like everyone to meet Heather Ballestero, classy lassy from upstate New York. I don't know how much refinement we'll have to shave off to get her to come down to Southern Ohio standards, but she thinks she might be willing to try. As for now, she's a college student doing the veterinary tech thing up home. I hope everybody gets to meet her someday. "We'll drive until the city lights dissolve into a country sky just me and you..."

4 comments:

  1. Nice...well all the best to you in this endeavor:) Hold onto the person you are and enjoy the journey!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having experience in the city and the country is a good thing! Yes, enjoy the journey...work hard, have fun and love lots! Sincerely wishing you all the VERY best and even tho' you're not a "crazy blogger", I hope you continue to feel free sharing your future adventures! (Do vet techs hunt?! ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like keeping up with you and your girls' life through these posts, and I take inspiration from your courage. Thanks for continuing to share and I wish you all many happy days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing Heather's roots I don't think you will have to work hard at having her fit into Ohio!!! Glad you are able to move on.
    Ginger Smith
    (Not sure you remember us but we live in the Syracuse NY area and used to be at Weaver's campouts. I also sold PC and had met up with Jess and your Mom on a few of our trips and conferences)

    ReplyDelete