Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sputter, "Sput" for short




Well, tough times call for drastic measures. I calculated I could save $300 a month on gas when I made this purchase and the car would pay for itself in less than 3 months. It's a 1991 Metro with 66 million miles HAH and a 55 HP 3 cyl, engine. $15 for paint and SHAZAM! New car, watch out Vinton County ladies, new wheels in town. Wait wait wait, Vinton County ladies won't fit in this thing, oh well, at least my kids think it's the coolest new thing.

6 comments:

  1. Lol! At least 3 ladies will! Good work. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Gotta love a car that doesn't break the bank! We have one of those . . . a Toyota Echo, luckily the paint wasn't so bad . . . at least a solid color! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. So you didn't want to be noticed everywhere you go? Did the girls even like the yellow and red?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? The Ronald McDonald car is "gone"?? And did you say three cans of spray paint? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed! It took me three cans of spray paint to paint an end table and 2 cans of poly! I hope your black is waterprrrrooooofff! Much better!

    ReplyDelete