Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bathroom finished!!

And so..... Heather and I finished our bathroom project before hunting season started (barely) because she knows that once my blood starts to run thick, I can hardly think of anything but the woods.

This is the new light fixture above the new mirror, it really adds a lot of ambiance.

 This is the view from the shower looking towards the door at the far left....

And the view from the door looking in.  The smooth cream walls really tone down the puke marble don't you think?   I love my cabinets, no more need for furniture in the main drain.

We did all the construction under budget ($117) and decided to wait until the following pay period to add the matching toilet tissue tower, light fixture, and hand towel hanger.  Technically we are now over budget, but it was all done still for less than $200.  Now I can go hunting.....

1 comment:

  1. Clean and fresh! I do like the new paint...and staying within budget...kudos!!

    ReplyDelete