Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday season

Well, as if my life weren't already confusing, my wife's birthday is just 2 days different than Jess' birthday.  Talk about being set up for failure, I wonder how long it will be before I screw that up.  Anyway, we had a nice birthday week for both Heather and in memory of Jess.  On Wednesday we went into bible study and I had the whole surprise party set up with cake and all.
Thanks to Rick and Tabitha for helping me out, picking up the cake and storing the bed for a dew days so Heather wouldn't know what I was up to.

Heather got an Amish made log king size bed, and luckily the thing fits in our room. It's the first bed I have ever actually bought, and the Craigslist price was too great to turn down.
We got the bed loaded up and brought home and set up in not too long and now Ryann is showing off the immensity of this thing in our bedroom.
Our lil' Dixie pup thought she should share in the festivities and Heather, thinking that the bed was too tall for her to get up on, invited her up.  Well, Dixie backed up, got a running start and landed all four paws on that bed and now thinks its a wonderful place to snuggle in the morning.  Wonder why she can't seem to jump into the back of my truck? Hmmmm

1 comment: