Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last week

I had a very productive week and I wanted to share some of the fun our family and I had.  Late Thursday night after work I went hog hunting with some guys from work.  We didn't end up shooting anything, but we did have to pull a 4-wheeler out of a holler about 2 a.m. after its E-brake failed.  Always an adventure!
We all did a lot of shooting getting ready for this weekend and I think we are all ready.  Heather and Elena are heading up tomorrow while I go to work =)

Anyway, I spent some time with the chainsaw clearing a spot for the kids to play/hangout/do homework.

                                                      Dad's chair and the entrance    



Homework table
Turkey decoy for decoration
Just a little quiet spot in the woods, it made for a fun and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment